Mali, First Avenue Public School linked by 'doing something for Phie'
- Read this article
Past Wrap Articles:
CODE has started contributing regular literacy-themed articles in a new Ottawa Citizen feature called “The Wrap” - a four-page pull-out section delivered Wednesdays, as part of the Ottawa Citizen’s Flyer Force delivery, and Fridays, to home delivery subscribers!
The column will be shared with other literacy organizations and partners of CODE and is a wonderful opportunity for CODE to share its literacy stories.
- Sept 1, 3 – Projectcode.ca Gets Youth Spreading the Word about Literacy (PDF)
- Sept 8, 10 – Ottawa Mother of Four Conquers Kilimanjaro for Literacy (PDF)
- – (Online article)
- Sept 15, 17 – we(e) press (PDF)
- Sept 22, 24 – Education for all: A goal worth having and a promise worth keeping (PDF)
- Sept 29- Oct 1 – TD Summer Reading Club (PDF)
- Oct 6, 8 – The Best is Yet to Come (PDF)
- Oct 13, 15 – IBBY Canada helps children share books around the world (PDF)
- Oct 20, 22 – Mothers of Literacy support daughters' education (PDF)
- Oct 27, 29 – Words and Water: A canadian partnership creating impact in Ethiopia (PDF)
- Nov 3, 5 – Learning at work changes lives (PDF)
- Nov. 10, 12 – Democracy and Education- A Tale of Two Organizations (PDF)
- Dec. 1, 3 – Mali, First Avenue Public School linked by 'doing something for Phie' (PDF)
- Dec. 8, 10 – When you wish upon a star... great things can happen! (PDF)